Suction type: battery operated liquid transfer pump
Power: 2 D batteries(not included)
Applicable liquids: Kerosene, Light oiis, chemical insecticides, toluene, light solvents, gasoline, water (not for drinking), alcoholic drinks, Etc.
Delivery volume: 9 quarts/min
Capacity: 600 quarts
Total length: 22.3″
Discharge length: 39.5″
Suction tube: 15″
Main material: ABS
1. Immerse the suction end of the pump into the liquid.
2. Insert the handle into a container to receive the liquid.
3. Turn the switch to the on position. Do not over fill the container. Avoid pumping liquid to a container higher than the pump’s motor housing.
4. When finished, keep pump upright and lift the handle above the pump mechanism to drain any liquid back into the original container.
Do not lay pump down until all liquid has been drained from the tube and pump.
5. Run water through the pump after using it with any other liquid. This will rinse the interior and extend the life of the pump.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Do not use with corrosive liquids.
When pumping gasoline and flammable liquids, be alert to possible explosion hazard. Flammable fluid fumes and gasoline vapors can be an explosive hazard. Avoid sparks and use only with adequate ventilation.
Use as intended only. Only use pump for transferring gasoline, water, oil, and other non-corrosive liquids.
Do not use if Pump is hot.
Verify that all connections are tight before use to eliminate leaking.
Do not use near open flame or heat sources.
Do not turn Pump upside down after use.
Remove batteries when not in use.
Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or recharge.
1x Handheld Water Pump(Item lenght:58cm)